External MATIC transfers for both inbound and outbound are now enabled!
Transfer from Opu Wallets to External Matic Wallets
To transfer OPU to your external MATIC wallet, you need to create a MATIC wallet address using MetaMask. Then complete the following steps:
- Configure MetaMask to use MATIC network.
- Deposit a sufficient amount of MATIC tokens into your external wallet to cover the withdrawal fee of $17.50 equivalent in MATIC (see estimate). Note: the receiving and paying address do not have to be the same.
- Enter the number of OPU you wish to transfer.
- Copy your target address in the Opu Wallet Send field.
- Enter your password.
- Click or tap Send.
- Connect MetaMask with the wallet you will use to pay the fee.
- Confirm the fee.
- Complete the transaction.
Transfer from External Matic Wallets to Opu Wallets
To transfer OPU into your Opu Wallet, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Opu Wallet Receive page.
- Copy the Opu Wallet address.
- Paste the address into your external MATIC wallet and perform the transfer per the instructions of your wallet provider.