The rest of the world is starting to take notice of the fact that skincare and the blockchain are in fact compatible!
We’ve just had articles written about what we’re doing here at Opu Labs in some major industry titles: the Blockchain Healthcare Review; CoinTelegraph; and the Blockchain Business News Network.
Here’s what they’re saying…
A close up look at the tech stack we’re building — our five core service, how they work together, and how they’ll improve dermatology diagnoses for patients and doctors — as penned by the Blockchain Healthcare Review.
Nice piece (and headline!) from the Blockchain Business News Network; giving wider scope to our aims and ambitions.
A great article from the CoinTelegraph that outlines our audience, as well as the overall purpose behind building an AI and blockchain based system — and why the skincare sector needs it.
Please read them all and be sure to share them across your social networks.
Help us spread the word!
To take part in the pre-sale, or register for the ICO, sign up on our website(click the “Join Pool 1” button at the top of the home page). You’ll also get regular updates via our Telegram channel, where our admins are happy to offer advice and answer questions.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
For more information about Opu Labs’ ICO, visit: http://ico.opu.ai/
- Read our Whitepaper: http://ico.opu.ai/whitepaper
- Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/opulabs
- Catch us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/opulabs
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OpuLabs/
- Check us out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/opulabs/
- Connect with us on Reddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/opulabs/
- Read what we’re saying on Medium: https://medium.com/opu-labs
For inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org