Android App Released, Brand Promotions Begin, Testing of Loom Network successful, and more
Here is a summary of recent activities and news from Opu Labs.
- Opu for Android is now available on the Google Play store. Please check it out and tell your friends about it. To help spread the word, we need our Opu Rewards community members to try it out and post your review.
- We have partnered with some of the best brands in Thailand to offer some amazing solutions for those looking to improve their skin condition and give Opu a try. The partners who have joined with us for the launch are: Acnoc, Dermanour, White Ichigo, Fracora, Fairydrops, Dr.Cink, Dr. Wu, E&Cos, Green Pharmacy, Labstory, Lhamour, Oguma, Skin Syrup, Skinpro, Sobio Etic, Solvederm, Cancer Council, Uviq, Derma Science. Sun Cosmate, and eVOUGE.
- Our first Skincare Challenge will be launched by Acnoc, a brand in Thailand. The Acnoc 14 Day Free Acne Challenge is now available on our app. It’s limited initially to residents of Thailand but any Opu user is welcome to try it out.
- Opu Labs was selected to be a speaker at the World Blockchain Conference in Bangkok this coming December 2nd. “Thailand is making notable progress by laying down a massive blockchain adoption roadmap where 22 banks and enterprises have synergized to build a common blockchain payment system for the country.” Please stop by if you’ll be in town.
- We have started posting relevant skincare information on our Opu Labs Blog page written by our team of doctors and skincare experts. If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact us.
- After extensive R&D and testing, we have made a decision to move forward with the Loom Network for use with Opu Coin. From the Loom website: “The Production-ready, Multichain Interop Platform for Serious Dapp Developers – Loom Network provides developers the scalability and usability they need to build high-performance user-facing dapps today. With seamless integrations to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Chain, and all major blockchains, deploying once to Loom lets you future-proof your dapp by reaching the largest number of users possible.” We will be continuing the integration with the Opu Platform and will have further information about what this means for all of our stakeholders soon.
Stay tuned here for further updates and announcements.