Today, we announce the following significant new features and services:
- TryScan. We have now made Opu analysis available for free on the web! This is a major milestone on our roadmap and it is now live. See http://app.opulabs.com/tryscan. Try it out and please tell your friends.
- New Acne Challenges. With the completion of our matic network deployment, staking and tryscan on the web, we are entering a new phase of consumer engagement. We are starting with the acne area and are releasing two new challenges.
- Dr. Kağan Cingöz of Celal Bayar University Medical School in Turkey has developed a highly informative Acne Challenge. If you have acne concerns, please check it out. Users who complete the challenge will earn 300 OPU.
- Hydration Acne Challenge. According the Healthline, “Though research on the relationship between water intake and acne is limited, studies show that this fluid may help support skin health via several mechanisms. In particular, it may help keep your skin hydrated, support immune function, regulate blood sugar levels, and promote natural detoxification — all of which can help fight acne.” To prove this out and to introduce to our community this simple treatment, we have released a 14 day Acne Hydration Challenge. Users who complete the challenge will earn 300 OPU as well as contribute valuable data to our community.
- Listing Plans. The speed at which DeFi markets are developing has been amazing to all of us. The healthcare segment of DeFi though is still at the very early stages. So in spite of the rush of many premature projects to list and promote their tokens, Opu Labs continues to be focused primarily on building utility for the platform. Healthcare applications require a greater degree of planning, testing and caution than do almost all other consumer applications. We are however, actively discussing listing plans with several exchanges, various new pools, and industry partners. We will be making some new moves for OPU trading soon.