Uniswap Liquidity Provider Incentive Program
Uniswap is a decentralized exchange (protocol) for automated liquidity provision on Ethereum. Liquidity providers become pool owners and share in the profits of the trading fees generated when users swap the pool tokens. An OPU-WETH pool has been created and can be found here: OPU-WETH Pool.
To encourage the creation of liquidity on the OPU-WETH Pool, we will be offering incentives to liquidity providers as follows:
|Duration||Rate for Under $5000||Rate for Over $5000|
In addition all pool holders will share in the fees earned on Uniswap and receive those rewards directly to your registered wallet.
To participate in this program, simply go to the Pool page and click the add liquidity button. For a step by step guide on adding liquidity in Uniswap, check out the medium post “Providing Liquidity on Uniswap!“.
- Minimum $500 of liquidity is required to be provided.
- Ratio of OPU and ETH driven by Uniswap.
- Bonuses are paid in OPU and will be transferred to the participating wallet within 10 days after the end of the month of withdrawal.
- Early withdrawal results in a rate at the lower rung.
- All participants will be tracked on pools.fyi at this page.
- To join the program, all participants must complete the following form below and then contribute their liquidity.